Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 30 May 2007

Just Bex - Big 10 Challenges

Here are some of my attempts for the challenges on http://justbex.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php.
First was to alter a clock, so here is before:

And after:
First LO was 2 contrasting colours, couldn't resist the pictures we took of Will in his new Spiderman costume!
Next was a baby LO so hereare my babies!

This LO is from a sketch

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Arghghghg gorgeous LO - but where did you get that paper - I am seriously going to have to get some as soon as you tell me......... AND you used it on a BOY LO - amazing!

Rachel

Steph said...

Hi it's the new Junkitz 12x12 Paper Salsa Celebration Party paper

Kathy said...

Fabby work Steph.

I've only just noticed you've joined the blog-gang! welcome on board