Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Just Bex Sept Challenge 9 - Blocking

Now this title appealed to me for obvious reasons! Anyway it was a challenge to make a card using blocking. Sue W set the Challenge and I decided to do a LO instead (Sue's is always cheating so I didn't think she would mind!)
The LO is of Will and his new BIG BOY bed - complete with slide, tower and tent! I'm so jealous that I want one - I wonder if they do a kingsize version ......

2 comments:

Em said...

I could just EAT that child of yours Steph - I've always said Will is edible - look at the HUGE smile - fab stuff!

Sue said...

that is SO FAB

think I may get one - when you do

everyone LOVES a cheat *wink*