Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 8 May 2009

Scarlet Lime - more LO's

Did a couple more LO's usng the March/April SL kit.
First one is about the boys fancy dress at nursery. It was an under the water theme, Wll chose to be a Sting Ray and Ollie was a Jelly fish! Will wore his all day and Ollie kept saying "jelly fish off!"
It was the first time I have made them costumes and I felt like a proper Mum!

This one is for a challenge on Cocoa Dasiy which was to use a CD cover as inspiration, I chose this one.
Here is my LO
Photo was taken by my brother on holiday last week.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Fab Lo and a fab photo - love the picture with the bubbles! xxx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Papers are perfect for your fishy LO - don't the boys look cute! Great take on the challenge with the CD one - like the mosiac effect

knitkath said...

Lovely lo's, and those costumes look fantastic!

Shirley said...

Well done on those great costumes Steph :o)
LO's are gorgeous too.
XXX

Summer Sunflower said...

Great costumes Steph and smashing photos and Los!!!

Lynne said...

Well done "proper Mum " fab fancy dress outfits!
Great CH LO may have to scraplift that idea one day :D

Claire said...

Completely gorgeous LOs :)

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Great stuff! The LO is lovely and that mosaic effect is stunning.

Hazel said...

Just catching up with your recent fab crafting, Steph. Thid one of Will with all the squares is gorgeous - such an adorable photo x

Lynne said...

Steph this is a fab idea and so brave to chop the photo like this for the mosaic look, LOVE the idea!