Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 20 January 2010

I am still here!!

I am still here! Not really done much done craft wise, managed to take pictures for JYC but not actually done anything with them! I made all the pages before Xmas so that is a start. I've got loads I want to do just don't seem to find the time. The loft is now finished and the rest of the house is almost back to normal - so hopefully I can get back to crafting.

One thing I have managed to start is a monthly diary/art journal. i saw it on Kathy's blog (can't remember where she found it!). Base page is paint, masking tape, distress ink and stamps. the photo's are ones I took during all the snow.
These Layouts are ones I did before Christmas at a wonderful day at Sue's with Lisa and Nicky

3 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Yeah, good to hear from you and looking forward to seeing some more of your creations xx

lisa said...

So, does this mean you are back?
Have missed you. Love the idea of your art diary : )
lis xxx

Sarah said...

Love the LO's (esp the cute couple ;-) ) - have missed you blogging - so glad your back!! love and hugs Sarah xx