Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Tim Holtz - 12 tags of Christmas

Hello! I am still here! I have done some crafting, not much scrapping but I am hoping that will return! I have decided to try Tim Holtz 12 tags of christmas, So far I have managed to keep up!!!
I've tried to not get too hung up on copying exactly and just using my supplies (rather than shopping!)

Tag 1
I don't have Tim's house die so grew it and hand cut it, and made the tree out of wire and masking tape.Tag 2Tag 3
Not a fan of "Fowl" so I used a reindeer from my Slice instead, and did 2 tissue tape flowers which I loved!Tag 4
Didn't have any facets but had some flat ones so used that instead, loved the effect though Tag 5Tag 6Tag 7Display!
I made a garland from twine and stripes of material and then I am hooking the tags to it, I am quite pleased with it! I am also doing JYC this year but more as a art journal than a scrapbook, will sort some photos of that out over the next couple of days. Feels good to be crafting again.

9 comments:

Minxy said...

Great take on all of Tim's tags and i absolutely love the garland, i plan to display mine for christmas somehow and this has given me some idea, thanks for the fab inspiration

Donna said...

Your Tags are gorgeous, and I think we all improvise along the way! Love your Garland, and I am planning to display mine too, just trying to figure out how!
Donna x

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Oooo they all look fabby strung up :D
I was thinking of doing something similar with mine :D
Julie xx

lisa said...

Oh wow. Steph those tags look amazing. xx

Sue said...

wow Steph these are fabulous mind you you know that as i am phoning you now x

The Dolphin Inn said...

wow !!! all your tags are gorgeous, love your style, and what a stunning way to display them - love the garland xxx

Jen said...

What a fabulous way to display all your tags!!

Fliss said...

Wow! You have been busy and they're all gorgeous. Great versions.
x

Artyjen said...

Thanks for sharing at the splinter group :)
Sorry it's taken me a while to get here but I'm working my way through all these gorgeous tags bit by bit! ;)
xoxo Sioux