Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 15 May 2011

Cocoa Daisy Crop

Cocoa Daisy are having their spring crop this weekend but we were out yesterday but I have managed to catch up today.
Challenge #1 - Sketch and about something that has been hard for youChallenge #2 - Based on CD coverChallenge #3 - Black background and night themed LO Ollie has to take 2 toys to bed, one for each hand, even if it is a big spikey dragon!
Challenge #4 - Lines as a design focusI used the hearts in a line.
Pictures are from a wedding we went to recently. Louise and I liked our outfits but it was really all about the shoes!
Challenge #7 - LO using teal, pink and yellow

1 comment:

Sue said...

these are lovely Steph LOVE the line of butterflies