Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 6 October 2011

Canvases

Lots of painting going on! I have set up a FB page in the hope of selling some and I have also been asked to sell them in a local craft shop.

Firstly this one for me! made with the brilliant new stencils by Juile Balzer for Crafters Workshop

These ones are all now in a local shop that sells lots of different locally made crafts. I've sold one already! Very exciting
And how they look in shop window!
And inside the shop
These ones were gifts for my friends. This one for my friend with 3 kids
Christening present for my beautiful god son
My friend's new baby

2 comments:

NickyNoo said...

These are all gorgeous, you are so clever! Sending huge sales vibes your way :D xx

lisa said...

Steph they look so lovely x