Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 11 July 2007

Photo Swop on CBC

Remember the photo swop on CBC well here is the page Mel did for me and it is just ACE!In fact I loved it so much I have used it as inspiration to create another LO to go with it!Pictures are from our wedding day. Mike's family are from Liverpool and joked about turning up in shell suits and football shirts with a burger van! and in the middle of the evening do all the men appeared in said outfits with scouse wigs and moustaches! and of course everyone ended up wearing them! They all looked great with their finery.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

WAW WAW WAW i cant beleive you created a second page, how flipping awesome is that then!!!

and am truly honoured that you liked it hun!