Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 25 July 2007

Rach's SB Challenge on CBC

Here is my effort for Rach's challenge on CBC. Rach's challenge was a LO with the following 3 things:

*either clothing or shoes (BUT YOU MUST NOT BE WEARING THEM)
*shades of one colour only to be used (will allow a little black / white for doodling and journaling)
*and it must have hidden journaling

So this mine! the hidden journaling is on the circles behind the flower - you spin the flower to read it.
"Mum wasn't sure when I pointed this coat out but loved it when she tried it on. She was then over the moon when a couple of weeks later someone stopped her at the station and commented on how lovely it was and how great she looked in it - Her coat of many colours!"

No comments: