Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 23 August 2007

Challenge on Just Bex

Well I am WAYYYY behind on the challenges on JB but here is one finally! I rec'd a fab acrylic album in my latest Cocoa Daisy kit and I am going to make an album about my family - so I hope this counts as a LO!
The word FAMILY is chipboard letters on the front of the album,
and then the photo with overlay is the first page
Will post more pages as I do them

4 comments:

So Sonya said...

oooh that is fab!

Em said...

I am loving that Steph - that photo is just scrummy - can't wait to see more.... (HINT TO UPDATE BLOG MRS!!)

Melissa said...

Steph your work is outstanding!!

Lisa said...

I thought I had commented but I've lost it now!! I love this so much and Em is right, that photo is fantastic! xxx