Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 2 August 2007

CJ storage

Thanks to the lovely Sue I am now addicted to CJ's! I have 2 compete, 3 nearly finished and 2 about to start! So the question is where to store them? A while ago we did an altered art swop on CBC and the fantastic Lisa made me a box to store my Buffy/Angel CJ that we are in. This got me thinking ... so I found a plain pine box in Homebase and tarted it up to match my craft room!

I am going to make organza bags for each one! I am quite pleased with the result - got a bit stamp happy though (when will I learn to stop!) but I can't take it off now so never mind!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE IT!

Carol said...

this is just gorgeous steph. I think i NEED one of these :)

Melissa said...

ITS PINKKKKKKKKKKK LOL

I just lurve it hun !