Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 15 November 2007

Been busy

Finally been doing some crafting LOL - honestly there just aren't enought hours in the day!
Firstly here is my LO for the latest Chinese Whisper on CBC
I had a FABAROONY day with Sue yesterday and made 21, yes 21!, Xmas cards - here are my favourites. (If you get a chance ask Sue about her cuffs!! PMSL!)

2 comments:

Sue said...

STEPH!!!!!!

how could you - I cannot believe YOU said that PMSL OMG you are o getting some for christmas


Fab cards BTW - LOVE the one with PINK RIBBON!!!!!!

Sally said...

Love the cards hun, sounds like you had a Fabby day with the lovely Sue xxxxxx