Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 21 November 2007

Christmas Stuff

Made two more Christmas bits tonight. First is a Santa Stop sign (made from MDF blank by Art from the Heart)
Second is a Christmas Countdown for me inspired by the fab example by Sue over on Just Bex.

The back has a little clear poscket to hold the number tags.

Close up shows that the snowmen are 3d as are their signs.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

They are just super Steph!

i really really LOVE the santa stop here sign :)

Lisa said...

That sign is ACE!! bet he'll stop at yours now for sure ;o) xx

Fe-Fe said...

These are gorgeous Steph. They must have taken ages to make. I really like the count down to Christmas - what a fabolous idea!