Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 2 July 2009

Crafy Day

Had a lovely day at Sue's, did alot of chatting and crafting!
First LO is from June's SL kit with some added extras. Will doing his rock star stage jump off the sofa! Boys at Natural History Museum Ollie giving Will some brotherly love whether he wanted it or not!last 2 are from my first Cocoa Daisy kit.
Canvas of Mum, really please with this Mum and Will, Mum called Will her "little Man" (this is the pre workshop challenge for the Tracie Hudson workshop I am doing next week - was a sketch and had to use paint, ribbon and 5 lines or more of journalling)

7 comments:

AcuraWay said...

Whoa!
Nice Handcrafts....
Nice kids...
I love the masterpieces!

Sue said...

that canvas is SO MUCH better well totally gorgeous IRL

Was a GREAT day be kind in your audit xxx

lisa said...

Lovely to see your LO's Steph. Looks like you had a productive day : )

Emma said...

great lo's! you did well with the scarlet lime kit, not my thing either!

Summer Sunflower said...

Fab Los Steph, just love the canvas of your DM!!

Sarah said...

steph - love all the LO's - they are fab - esp the canvas (loving the butterflies!!)

Ps - Enjoy Take That!!! - wish I was going with you!! xx

Shirley said...

Blimey Steph I wish I was as productive in a week as you have been in a day!!!
Wonderful LO's to see.
X