Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 26 June 2009

Mini Book

We had Total Papercrafts come and teach a couple of classes at our weekend away, one of which was a fab mini book! The sanding was a pain so won't be doing scallops again! but I love the effect. I gave it to my Dad as the pictures are of his birthday dinner at Gordon Ramsey's in London


7 comments:

Lynne said...

Well done getting yours done first LOL. I agree, not sure if i will do the scallops again especially cos i don't have the fine sanding tool!!
Like the subject matter too :)

Shirley said...

Love the finished Album Steph :o)
Great memories of a special occasion.
XXX

Nickynoo said...

What a fab book, lovely memory for your dad. Fab LO's in the last post too, looks like you got loads done in your weekend away! Glad you had a good time xx

AlliR said...

Your mini book looks fantastic Steph, I bet your dad loved it. I've not started mine yet!

Sarah said...

Fab mini album Steph - need to finish mine - love it!!

Sue said...

oooo thats looks FAB - can yoo bring it so I can see it IRL then i can copy it :)

xx

Summer Sunflower said...

Your mini books is Fabby Steph, well done for finishing it, expect your Dad was over the moon with it!!! Such great memories, preserved so well!!!