Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 7 September 2009

Good Grief

Fay pointed me in the direction of a New Challenge blog, with a difference, this one is all about grief, scrapping and healing.

The 2nd challenge was to just scrap what you feel. I have done a LO and also a art journal page.
The hidden journalling reads:
I feel like if I let go of how I am feeling I won't be able to reign to all back in. I feel it all sat, hanging over me, bubblking away, but I can't bring myself to give into it, to let it out for fear of what might happen. I don't think I can handle the pain.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing with us, Steph ... I understand feeling scared. (((hugs)))

Amanda said...

Wow. I love the honesty here and the sheer emotion. So beautiful. Giant hugs to you!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

You've just made me shiver - I know how that feels. Still can't bring myself to do any pages yet

Deneen said...

Thanks for sharing I understand just how hard it can be. Hugs and prayers to you.

Sarah said...

Wonderful page and very brave. Love the emotion - sending you lots of love and hugs xx