Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 7 September 2009

Long Time no post!

Wow! What a busy summer! I have been crafting a bit and here are the LO's.
Firstly a couple of LO's using my SL kit and CD kits
I went to a fab all day crop with Sue where the Amazing Tracie Hudson was teaching us 4 LO's, 2 Prima and 2 Sassfrass, Here are mine.
This weekend I went to Fun crops 1st BD crop with Kay, Sal, Shirley and Sarah and lots of other lovely ladies. We had a kit to make a mini book and LO from, My mini book was voted the winner!!

2 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Lots of fab LOs - looks like you;ve been busy. You picked similar photos to me for Tracie's class!

Sarah said...

Fab LO's - we had a great weekend and it was so good to see you again. Love the Prima LO's :-) xxx