Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 4 October 2009

Scarlet Lime Retreat LO

So this weekend I had some time away with 5 other ladies form UKS that all get the Scarlett Lime kit, It was a fab weekend lots of scrapping, great food, the x factor and strictly and brilliant company. Here are the results of my weekend!
LO's using Sept SL kit
Audry showed us how to make a fab mini book to keep a list of BD's etc in
Year review LO's
Sept challenge on Bad Girls - use paint on a LO or project
General LO's

3 comments:

Sue said...

ooo steph they are ALL fab - sounds like a great w/end

lisa said...

Thanks, had such a fab weekend.
Still can't get over how much you scrapped, crazy girl : )
Lots of love xx

Claire said...

Love all the LOs, great to meet you at the weekend. Looking forward to doing it again soon :)