Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 22 October 2009

SFIO - Grief

I haven't been involved in the challenges over on Scrapbooking from the inside out, but this month the emotion is Grief and I needed to do some. So using the Sept Bad Girls kits here are a few LO's

Challenge 1: LO about the stages of grief. Journalling reads:
Grief is a cycle, a neverending cycle. It's something i think I will never get over and to be honest I don't think I want to "get over" losing Mum. I need to learn to accept that it is now part of who I am

Challenge 2: Lo about tears and crying Title reads: Sometimes you need a bloody good cry.
In the corner is a small photo of wine, ice cream and chocolate and it reads " or there's .."

Challenge 4: This was a joint challenge with the Good Grief blog. Create a LO about a conversation you would have with your loved one. There really is only one thing I would say to Mum and that is "I Miss You"

4 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

As usual your journalling is beautiful and comes straight from the heart x

Brenda Neff said...

beautiful layouts, full of emotion.

Jennifer said...

These are all beautiful, Steph ... love the emotion - so heartfelt.

Amanda said...

Each of these is beautiful and so perfectly to the point. Thank you so much for sharing!