Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Saturday 6 February 2010

LOTS of pages and one LO!

So lots more pages to show - and ONE yes ONE actual LO. Firstly Crusade 37 - all about the X's and the O's! My A4 journalMy Febuary journal page,the bigger hearts are for the 1st - Our Ann, 14th - Valentines day and 24th - My Birthday.
Another page in my BIG journal - no journalling yet 2 more for my Favourites Altered Book.
My troll beadsMy love of numbers and number puzzles My "Daily" journal. FOr this one I am just creating lots of background pages and then journalling on them as the and when the mood takes me.I also realised that alot of the backgrounds I made in my first journal (made during my classes with Dina Wakley over at Get it scrapped) I had never finished and journalled on so I have now finished! It's so cool to see a finished journal and I am also loving have all these different sized ones on the go - though I think I may be getting slightly obsessed! I haven't really done much scrapping (can you tell!) partly due to lack of time ( another good thing about the art journalling is that you can just do a layer in minutes ane walk away, and just build it up over time, where as woth a LO I like to do it from start to finish) ANYWAY! I have loads of untouched kits so I have decided to try and work my way through them, this LO is using the Dec CD kit.

13 comments:

michelle ward said...

Wow Steph - lots of pages!! So many different things going on, fun to see! LOVE your XOXO page for the crusade. Thanks for sharing with the team!!

Anonymous said...

So many great pages, you have lots of ideas and skills. Loved them all.

jgr said...

Hi Steph,
I agree: WOW! I love these pages. My three faves are 2,4, and 6 but then again I love the blue drippy one and - they're all just very inspiring.

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Your pages are fantastic, they make me want to run to my studio right now, but I'm caught doing paperwork instead.
xoxo,
ja

goudenregen said...

You make wonderful pages and your XO page is really something. Loved to study them.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love all your pages! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Holey catfish Batman...you were one busy gal! Love all your pages! Super duper fun!

Jackie Wood said...

Beautiful pages, so fun to see a collection of them together. Felt like an opportunity to flip through your journal.

Dawn said...

WOW! That was some page posting there :) I loved all of them.

Sarah said...

Some terrific pages - my fav is the cuppa tea one xxxxx Sending lots of love

inge said...

Hello Steph,

indeed a lot of journal pages ! You've been very busy in your journals and they all look different.Seems you had a lot of fun making them. They are not just journalpages but offer you a great resource of ideas for future projects !
greetings from Belgium
Inge

Marilyn said...

Love all your pages. Great job with the XXX's and OOO's!

Susan Sager Brown said...

Wonderful colors and layers, love the drippy letters! xoSusan