Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 7 February 2010

Cocoa Daisy LO's

Actually did some scrapping today! I have lots of kits that are untouched from the last couple of months so I hoped over to CD and I have done some of their weekely challenges
WK1 Hopes and Dreams for 2010

Wk3 LO with a long title I love how different I feel when I straighten my hair (Wk5 is a sketch which I have used here - 2 birds 1 stone and all that)

Wk4 Make a LO with small square photos,These are from my Dad's 60th Birthday week away

Lastly a LO with the Dec kit

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hiya xx hope you are ok

LOVE the LO's an just caught up on your Art Journal fab as ever

Speak soon xxx

Shirley said...

Great to see you posting Steph.
Love the LO's and journal.
Hope all is well and you are enjoying your new space.
XXXX

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

cutie, did you ever make any tissue paper or coffee filter flowers? I'm on the hunt for a special blog post! Let me know before Tuesday!
xoxo