Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Saturday 10 April 2010

P52 and The Studio

The current challenge on P52 was to do with Homes, dreams and 3d art. Well I started to do it and went off in another direction! Home always makes me think of "where the heart is" so that is what I went with. Base is an old 12inch record, gesso, music paper, paint and glimmer mist. Hanger from an old Bad girls kit. little houses are maya road. I made the roses from grunge paper al la Wendy Vecchi I really enjoyed making this.

Latest challenge on the Studio is to scrap a life changing event. for me that is losing Mum. I was inspired by one of Lisa's LO's and this is the result.

3 comments:

lisa said...

Beautiful projects Steph. Love the butterflies on your Mum's LO. xx

fairyrocks said...

Love your P-52 project, thanks for playing!!

Gorgeous tribute to your mom!!

Sarah said...

Love this LO :-) xxx