Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 29 March 2010

Bad Girls Jan10 Project

The album that Wendy created with the Jan10 kit was great fun to make, lots of glitter and texture. She suggested using it to record resolutions for the year. Rather than making several at the begining of the year, make 1 or 2 every month - and record them in this album and that is what I am going to do.

Loved making this album and learnt lots about moulding paste!

3 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Wow, what a gorgeous book x

Sue said...

oh wow is that as scrummy as it look

I SO NEED SO SEE THART AND YOU VERY SOON XXXX

Have a fab Easter xx

fairyrocks said...

You rocked the kit!!