Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Canvas'

I was totally inspired by Jeanne Olivers online class that I am taking, she does some really lovely subtle backgrounds, very different to my normal! She did one canvas using a magazine picture but it reminded me of one of my wedding photos

So I used this to make the below canvas.
The netting was a pain to stick down! The quote is a few lines from a poem my brother read at our wedding.
So the rest of the painting is going well and I have sold quite a few at a local craft shop! Very exciting. Here are a few of my recent favourites

3 comments:

lisa said...

I just got so excited when I saw you'd blogged : )
Lovely Steph. I just adore the 'rocks' one. Really cool x

Denise said...

These are wonderful.

Sue said...

gorgeous the wedding one is so beautiful you really are clever x