Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Finally Scrapping again!

Had a fab time at Sue's on Sat, got the scrap bug back! I had several month's worth on Cocoa Daisy kits sat at home untouched so I took those and wanted to just scrap! Nothing too complicated or detailed just get back into scraping, and I did!! I used Oct, Nov, Dec and Jan CD kits, some mists, paint, texture paste and stencils.

I can really see how my love of mixed media is influencing my scrapping!

1 comment:

NickyNoo said...

Did you get all those done at Sue's?? Wow! Cool that you're back on track (got any tips? lol), some lovely memories recorded xx