Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 3 December 2007

Journalling Christmas 2007

SO I have joined in with Shimelle Laine's Journalling Christmas Class - it runs from 1st Dec to 12th Night, with a daily prompt. I have decided to do a 10x10 album and then have different sized pages throughout.
I love Christmas and so did Mum so this year will be hard - so I am hoping that this journal will help with this year - and hopefully help me hang onto all that is magical and exciting about Christmas. So here are my efforts so far!
Cover
1st Dec - Manifesto2nd Dec - Weather3rd Dec - Christmas Cards

3 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Steph, your pages are lovely. My thoughts will be with you this Xmas

Carol said...

wow babes, it's looking gorgeous so far! cant wait to see the rest of your pages :)

Keep smiling hun, i know it will be hard for you this year xxxx

Em said...

What a lovely idea, and it looks really fab, can't wait for more....

Sending you extra squidgy hugs too xxxxxx