Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 7 December 2007

4th and 5th Dec

So far so good! Keeping on top of the prompts!

4Th December - What is your prefect/ideal Christmas. Obviously for me for Mum to be here. The journalling behind the photo just talks about my feelings (thnkas to Tracie Hudson for the inspiration for this page)
5th December - Countdown to Christmas, what advent calender do you have? How do you count down?

I have recreated my Snowman countdown thingy for page one,
and then using the same papers made a little advent calender with the pictures of each of our advent calenders behind them - how did WIll end up with 2?!

1 comment:

Em said...

They are gorgeous pages steph, well done you.

Oh, and Will is free to send me his extra advent calendar - munch munch!

xxx