Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 23 December 2007

9th-18th

Ok been busy but am keeping up with the journal if not the uploading! Soo here they are!
9th Dec : Christmas Traditions - with hidden journalling. The first part is my family tradions growing up
and then traditions I would like to bring into our family now
10th Dec: All about wrapping. I used to spend ages doing up my presents and now I am very much "whatever" as I don't have the time and it will all just get ripped anyway!11th Dec : All about the tree
12th Dec : Christmas Past
13th Dec :Christmas Presents
14th Dec : Christmas music
15th Dec: Visitors
16th Dec: What are you gratful for this time of year
17th Dec : I saw this and thought of you - how you buy presents
18th Dec : The Menu

1 comment:

Carol said...

wow babes, you have been so busy! Some gorgeous creations :)