Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Bad Girls and some altered stuff!

Bad Girls have launched a new blog for 2009 called Project 52 and the latest project inspirsed me to make this mobile for ME! It will go in my "Stuff Room" (as Will calls it!) when it is redecorated (it is Will's old room so is Blue - but despite what my Hubby thinks it will be PINK! I need some girlyness in this male house!)
Another LO using the Jan kit. My Mum's oldest friend has just got a new puppy and has called her Jan - Star of Thatcham (her offical kennel club name, Janet was my mum's name and Thatcham where she lived) Such a lovely thing to do, and we didn't know until she sent the photos. The certificate hides the letter she wrote to my Dad.
And Altered stuff! I have had this little doll thing for ages, thinking I would do "something" with it, well now I have! painted pink, covered in scraps of paper and some angel wings.
And my 3rd altered book page inspired by the snow! RH page has die cut snowflakes that have then been covered in pearl paint.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Wow steph you really are getting into altered stuff, not only the book but the figure and the mobile too!! Love the mobile, when are you getting the room?

Anonymous said...

how indulgent a mobile for YOU LOL

Steph its gorgeous

I love the puppy name that is a lovely thing to have done

can you alter an egg collecting thing for me

Shirley said...

Loving all your altered art Steph and I agree PINK is the way to go, it is a lovely colour room to work/create in :o)

What a lovely idea to name the puppy in that way.
XXX

lisa said...

What a lovely post to read : )
You've been so busy. Please can you bring your altered book with you next time...need to see it !!!! : )
lis xx

Em said...

WOW!!! I am seriously loving that mobile Steph - it's gorgeous! Would look even nicer with me stood next to it pmsl!

Just been catching up with all your fab creations, they are stunning as ever.