Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 13 February 2009

LO's and SFTIO

I did this LO at the Abingdon crop last weekend.Pencillines sketch from a couple of weeks ago. Ollie is now in a bed and he kept getting out so now there is a stair gate on his door, but he just sits and plays in his doorway using the light from Will's room! (title is from a Charlie and Lola kids book)

Over on SFIO this months emotion is Compassion. The first chellenge was about a cause you feel passionate about, mine is cancer research. I have lost both my grandfather, my aunt and my Mum to cancer.2nd Challenge was a LO about how we show compassion to ourselves

8 comments:

Hazel said...

Just catching up with your blog - fab LOs. x

Sarah said...

Lo the LO's Steph - esp the Narnia one;) I love all the pink in the last 2 LO's - is it a kit??

Sam used to fall asleep behind the door and I could never get in his room when he went from a cot to a bed!!!

Love Sarah xx

Lynne said...

Some lovely LO's there Steph! Love the last one about yourself, sounds a great challenge!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous as ever

not so sure about a crop without ME!!! lol

I love the LO of Ollie he is so like David was!!!

PMSL BEWARE

Karen said...

A great selection of really gorgeous LO's Steph - well done :0)

Em said...

Steph these are all gorgeous, I esp love the last one of you, paper's a gorgeous shape.

Ollie is SO flipping cute - I love Charile and Lola books, they are fab!

Shirley said...

Loving these Steph.
You really do inspirational LO's.
XXX

Nickynoo said...

Ooh, lots of lovely LO's, you've been busy and they're all fab :D