Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 22 February 2009

New Challenge Blog

Found another new challenge blog : Punk rock Scrapper - it's brand new and the first challenge is due 1st March but they have launched a pre challenge challenge! Scrap 10 things you hate! It was quite theraputic really! The card stock is pre-embossed but it doesn't show up to well in the photo.
My 10 things:
Spiders
Mushrooms
Cancer
No Apperciation
Horror films
nasty Sarcasm
Being a doormat
Bullies
Intollerance
Being a bitch
(Thanks to Andrea over on SFIO for the inspiration for the photo)

6 comments:

On my way... said...

This is awesome Steph, really different!

xx

Jessica Wilson said...

Ooh, I really love that photo and the layout is amazing!

Andrea said...

Well, thank you for a shout-out! I love the layout- wasn't that a fun challenge?! Great job, Steph!

Jacqueline said...

Your LO is awesome!!!

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow i love this layout, it's really different, fabby xxx

Punk Rock Scrappers said...

I love this! It's dark and edgy and the colors are dramatic. Rawkin!