Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 23 April 2009

Scarlet Lime - April Kit

finally got my SL kit! Had a big scrap day at Lisa's - just what the Dr ordered! Also it was my turn to set a challenge for the ladies on UKS with their SL kits!

So my challenge is - Scissor Happy!
There are alot of bold papers in the kit so my challenge is to cut them up! Lo about my little crop! with Sue, Lisa and Nicky

Photo from our 6th Wedding ann. background is actually a photo of the lattice work "art" behind where we were sitting!
This LO is about how Will is starting to "read" to Ollie, it's so cute! Oh and I have finally used my sewing machine on my LO's - I LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Wow - you've got stuck straight in Steph - great set of LOs, love the machinestitching.

Claire said...

All 3 LOs are stunning, and great examples and challenge! Particularly love the stamping on the bottom LO :)

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Fabulous LOs! Luv the stitching and absolutely adore how you used the stamp in the last LO! Great challenge too!

lisa said...

I just love the way you've used the stamp on the boys LO Steph. I must try that. The stitching makes such a difference on the other LO. Really has finished it off. x

Nickynoo said...

Cool LO's Steph, love the crafty mates one! :o)