Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 17 April 2009

Busy Busy!

Been makinf things for other people recently! Made this mini book for Mike's parents (transparent book was a BD present from the lovely Sue)

Sue joked about wanting an altered egg collector (she's got chickens!) so I made her one!
Bag was from my Mothers day flowers from the boys

Made this set of canvas for my Dad. They are from his holiday with Mum to Mauritius.
Used the April Bad Girls kit

7 comments:

Mary B said...

I love these especially the wall hanging think I will have to do one some time

Sarah said...

Love this Steph, its fab:) xxx I'm sure your Dad will love it!

knitkath said...

Lovely items, especially like those canvasses, sure your Dad will love them!

Curly said...

Lucky lucky Dad that's soooo beautiful anyone would be thrilled to put those on their wall.

Shirley said...

Steph you are one generous lady. These are beautiful gifts.
The book as an amazing set of photos in and the canvasses will look stunning on your dads wall. As for that egg collector I would have loved to have seen Sue's face when you gave it to her! LOL
Great as always to come here and see your lovely work.
X

Sue said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those mini canvasses!! is that a word!! They are beautiful - he will adore it

The clear book is FAB your boys are so cheeky!!

However the EGG BAG is the best and well used I LOVE IT and it gets loads of comments - especially when the boys mince down to collect the eggs!!!

MY BLOG

Summer Sunflower said...

Such an arty lady, just love the canvases, your Dad will be sooo happy with them. The book is just amazing and obviously the Egg basket was a great success. Clever you, Steph, well done hun!!