Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 19 April 2009

Think the boys are moving out!

Dad and I have spent almost 2 days building the boys a new playhouse - it took a long time but it was worth it! It has flowers in the window box, a door bell, lights inside, table and stools and fluffy cushions in the "loft"!! You can just see the boys having their tea!

Today a friend from University came down with his plane and took Will and Mike up in it! Was worried how Will would be but he loved it! I made this photo cube for me, it's my fav photos of Mum and I.

8 comments:

Shirley said...

WOW Steph that is a fantastic playhouse, bet the boys will definately play in there a lot!

How great for Mike and Will to take to the air today, glad Will loved it. My DH is very jealous!!!

Lovely photo cube, all those great bling swirls. So girly and just perfect for the photo of you and your Mum.

lisa said...

Lovely to see your work again Steph and from your previous post too. Love Sue's Egg collecting bag : )
That play house is fab.
lis x

Mary B said...

the house looks great lucky boys
the cube is super and such a lovely way to display all those photos
and I bet the plane trip was a great success

Sarah said...

Fab photos! And I love the cube - pic and black colour combo is one of my fav's!

Love Sarah x

Summer Sunflower said...

Great playhouse Steph!! Lovely photo cube, great photo of your and your Mum! How exciting for Will to have his own plane ride!!! He will be wanting you to build him a plane next!!

Lynne said...

What a fab second home!! Maybe Mike and you can use it sometimes? LOL!!
Lovely photo cube of you and your MUm, very precious xx

Sue said...

cool shed - maybe when the boys are all grown up you could keep chickens!!!

The cube looks lovely with photos Steph xx

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv the shed! You've been busy crafting and luv seeing what you have done. Left you something on my blog!