Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 22 June 2009

Fab Weekend

Had a great weekend away with my 365 ladies from UKS, lots of scraping, chatting, drinking and fun and games with a cuddly hedgehog!!!

Another SL LO
Camping Trip in New ForestOllie and his glasses
Then I decided to try and finish my A to Z album that I started last year!
Pink
RelaxStroppyThinkerUntidy

7 comments:

lisa said...

Yay...Meerkat.com I think you lot every time now and it always makes me smile. Love that LO.
Gorgeous work this weekend. Looks like you had fun (with a hedgehog???) Can't wait to catchup Thurs x

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

LOL - I always seem to be one step behind you with a LO - I've got a Meerkat photo in my pile waiting to be scrapped - Lily loves that advert! Have done the rules of the toddler one now.

Looks like you had a great, fun weekend.

Sarah said...

Steph - fab LO's - even better IRL - get finishing that mini book!! Thanks for a fab weekend, you were just the best roomie! ;-)

Lots of love Sarah xx

Mary B said...

Steph I love the LOs and the mini book you did over our weekend but especially Ollie and his glasses, think I may well scraplift this one.

Lynne said...

Well done Steph I have got to J and done P in my A-Z, had forgotten about it but will finish it when it is winter :)

We did all have a fab weekend didn't we?

Sue said...

flippin heck so many LO"S all gorgeous

LOVE the Meerkats one

Summer Sunflower said...

Great Los Steph you certainly made the most if and had a productive weekend!!