Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Finally some crafting

Finally managed to get some crafting done with my May kits!
Firstly my SL kit
Ollie has started pulling this really frowny/pouty face when he doesn't get his own way. I saw the rules on Emily Falconbridges blog - Very funny!
1. If I like it, it is mine.
2. If it is in my hands, it is mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it is mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it is mine.
5. If it is mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I am doing or building something, all of the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine

Will and Ollie at longleat on Ollie's bd
My friend came down in his plane and took Will and Mike up in his plane. LHS of the LO is scrunched up and painted toliet paper! (Challenge from scrapping outside the book)

I didn't manage to complete any of the challenges over on SFIO this month but the kit was lovely so I did this Lo of Ollie from the holiday
Finally a LO with my Bad Girls kit

11 comments:

Summer Sunflower said...

Great LOs Steph, you have been very creative!!!

Sarah said...

Great LO's - you have been busy - I spy new AC Thickers!!!!:-) xx

Curly said...

Fab Lo's Steph, you have managed to get loads done. Love those rules on Ollie's.

Mary B said...

wow Steph this are brilliant pages, love the look on Ollie's face in the first one and doesn't Will look pleased with the flight

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Lovely LOs, you have been busy. I saw those toddler sayings too and have a LO planned - so funny and so true!

knitkath said...

Lovely lo's, just love the expression on Ollie's face in the first one!

Shirley said...

Fantastic LO's as always Steph.
Loving the toddler rules and that photo of Ollie.
:o) xxx

AlliR said...

Your LOs are lovely. The toddler rules made me chuckle.

Sue said...

wow Steph these are all beautiful - Ollie is FAB he is so gonna be a "Davd' poor you lol

I wondered where your crafty stuff was - good to see it again xxxx

Nickynoo said...

Fab work Steph, I especially like the toddler rules LO, saw those a while back, they are SO true! Love Ollie's face in the photo :o).

lisa said...

What fab LO's my dear. I particually love the first. Those rules are just so true. Espcially where my Louis was concerned at that age : )