Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 8 November 2009

Art journalling 301

Latest lesson is to create what Dina calls confinded collages. Basically make a big sheet of collage and then cut up into your journal motif (in my case hearts).

While I was painting the boys want to paint too and were using the same paint as me so I decided to use some of their painting in my collage sheets.Collage sheets have also been sewn on tooFinal confined collages

1 comment:

lisa said...

Hey You,
Loving all these fab artwork of yours. Makes me want to go and get messy : )
Looking forward to catching up at the end of the month. Hope you are all well xx