Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 6 November 2009

Scarlet Lime Oct 09

Found a new sketch site (Thanks Fay!) Sketchy Thursday So here are 2 LO's using the last 2 sketches. This LO's is something I have wanted to record for a while, it is a copy of my brother's speech at Mum's funeral. The journalling reads:
I don't know how Glenn managed to give his speech at Mum's funeral. He held it together, he was funny, tender and so full of pride for Mum. He was amazing. Never thought he would do it and I was so proud to stand beside him as he did it.

7 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

I got the Sketchy Thursday link from Lisa!!!

Great use of the SL kit, I've only made 1 LO so far, not feeling too inspired!

The Studio by Amanda Jones said...

So glad you found sketchy thursdays! I love your pages!

Thanks for playing,
Amanda x
Sketchy Thursdays DT

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

God that speech. I'd love to see what you've done to it, but not sure i can!

jennifer said...

Glad you found us, thanks for playing along! Love the misting!
Jennifer C. Sketchy Thursdays dt

Diana Fisher said...

Love your work! So glad you found us, and thanks for playing with us!!
-Diana, Sketchy Thursdays founder

Susan Coish said...

Awesome take on the sketch!!

heidi said...

Wow! GorgThanks for playing along with us!!

Heidi, Sketchy Thursdayseous!!