Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Bad Girls Challenges

There's loads going on at Bad girls at the moment, and I'm hoping all the challenges will get me going again! Anyway a While ago Juile Ann made a fab tutorial on making flowers out of coffee filters. Well I didn't have any of those so I gave it a go with tissue paper: Here is the finished result, I use white and then sparyed with glimmer mist. I will be makeing more of these!
Close up:Julie Ann also set a challenge to reuse old security envelopes (you know the ones bill's usually come in). 2 more challenges were to stamp using household items and scrap using a song, so I decided to roll all 3 challenges together!
Envelopes in stripes behind the photos
Stamped using bubble wrap and a lego brick (don't tell Will)
Title is lyrics from "you are my Sunshine" - I have song this song to both boys, but changing it to "You are my "William/Ollie" etc.
I only stuck the envelope stripes down with DSS tape and when I sprayed with glimmer mist it all curled up but I actually like how this turned out

4 comments:

lisa said...

Pretty Flowers : )
Steph love that LO. Those layers look so cool x

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

That's the song I sing to my girls! Lovely flower and the envelopes work really well on your LO

Sally said...

i love the flowers :O) and the LO is so cute, clever use of stuff!!
I too sing that song, to Isabella ( you are my Bella!!!) how wonderful, i think i might have to scrap that, what a great inspiration xxx

Sue said...

they are FAB - you sure have the knack with flowers brilliant

I love the envelopes - very cool