Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Art Journaling and a LO!

So don't fall over but I actually did a LO!! was looking around for so inspiration and loved the colours at the colour room so here is my LO. I love this photo from last year, probably one of my favourites
I saw a challenge last year, was called "dress up" and it was to make dress for each month of the year. I really enjoyed Tim Holtz 12 Tags of christmas and it reminded me of this challenge, sort of 12 tags in a year! I had even brought a maya road chipboard dress form album to use as the base! The challenge is happening again this year here but with an artist style each month, however I have already made my dress! I will mix and match I think, So here is January's Dress!
Finally my journal for the last couple of days. I want to try and journal everyday, even if it is just a 3 word summary for everyday.

12 comments:

Angela said...

Steph,
Thanks so much for stopping and your sweet comments! You are totally welcome to join in on Dress Up 2011! It's okay about missing January's theme; I went ahead and linked your dress to the Linky on my blog...see http://sewloquacious.blogspot.com/2011/01/dress-up-2011january.html
Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
Angela

voodoo vixen said...

Love your dress! I am also using the Maya Road dress forms - it makes it so much easier to keep them similar in size! ;)

lisa said...

Hey Steph!
Good to see you here again and even better to see you creating.
Cute LO : )
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.
Happy New Year x

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

Olá Steph, lindo vestido!
já estou na expecativa do proximo mês!
Feliz Ano Novo!
Ana

Didi said...

I totally see why that is a favorite photo...look at them so close and so happy with each others company! Love your journal pages...how did you make your houses, are they a stamp?

Jaluza Scrap said...

Oi querida.
Teu vestido é lindo.
Parabéns!!

Sarah said...

Steph - so good to see you creating again - and I love the LO of the boys - such a fab photo!! Loving the dress and journal too!!

Sarah x x x x

Asas à imaginação said...

Hi,Steph!
I loved your dress!So pretty!
Hugs
Marlei

Unknown said...

I just adore your dress. It is so feminine. I love the dress form, I'm wondering where you got it from?

Holly said...

I really like your January dress and the interest/texture the tulle adds

Rosemary said...

This is lovely, it is so ethereal! I think this is going to be a fun challenge each month, I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!

Jennie said...

Your dress is lovely!

Best wishes,
Jennie