Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 16 January 2011

Fantastic Day!

Had a fab day at Sue's yesterday, and managed 8 more LO's! I think I have now made more LO's in the last week than I did in the whole of last year! Most were made with the Sept-dec Cocoa Daisy kits. Some are sketches
This one is the latest Sketchy Thursdays

This one is an old twisted sketch This one is a stuck Sketches This one is a scraplift from RubyClaire

8 comments:

Sue said...

an AMAZING gallery not really sure how you managed it with all that talking!!!!!

lisa said...

I agree with Sue. Wow!!!
Love that Sailing page at the end.
Thank you so much Steph for a great time and for the lift xx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Looks like you had a great day out - I could do with one of those!

Nickynoo said...

Don't they look fab all together like that! Saturday was great, really looking forward to the next time xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, that are a lot of pages!Love all of these! love your style! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Lisa said...

wow - so many pages and all of them fabby! I love the bunting on the Wood page x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your lo's! Soooooooooooooo fun and colorful! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sarah said...

Fab LO's love them all - love your work as always - a very productive day out x x x x