Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 13 January 2011

LO Tastic!!

So I really didn't scrap much last yeat and that make sme quite sad, I don't really know why I didn't but I don't want the same to happen this year. I've got 3 months of Cocoa Daisy kits not touched so decided to start there for the Dec kit. (it's a sketch but can't remember where! I will check) I was then looking at Ronda's blog today and her top 10 for last year and was totally inspired to make these LO's.
Mum and II love this one so much I think I will remake it into a canvas
2010 Summary for OllieSo after that one I realised I needed to do the same for Will and both the boths for 2009. Which got me thinking about all the photo's I take on my phone I then had a tidy in my craft room and found all these backgounds I made last year and then never scrapped!Phew! Not bad for a couple of days! Long may it continue!

3 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Well done Steph! I love the LO of you and your mum, beautiful. I didn't scrap much either last year and am trying to make up for it!

Sue said...

Wow and more tomorrow

Great to see you back LOVE the butterfly one


See you very soon xx

Lisa said...

They are lovely!
The butterfly one is gorgeous.
What is the punch you used for that?
Lisa x