Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 11 October 2007

Pencil Line Skecth No53 and so other bits!

I finally plucked up the courage to do a Pencil Lines sketch! This is no53. I also used it to complete the October Challenge over at Bad Girls! Had to o a LO with alot of journalling and bonus pts for using your own handwritting! I think it is probably cheating a bit to use one LO for 2 things but heh ho!Next a LO using my Scrap Studio July kit and the first one with quite a bit of doodling!
Lastly 2 random photos! Now I personally do not like spiders but their webs just looked fab this morning with the dew that I had to take some photos!

2 comments:

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

hey you, i'm the photographer and you are the craft-apher.....WE AGREED!!

Right, in that case i think i'm going to go and do a BDU LO from JB on the QT......or something.....

Steph said...

tee hee! You are just jelaous!
Do you want me to put up a glossary for you?!