Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 2 October 2007

September Challenges on Just Bex

So I am still way behind on the challenges on Just Bex so I think I will just have to move onto October! Here are 2 from September that I finally got around to doing!
Firstly a LO which featuring Symmetry / Mirror Images.
Secondly a LO which was Black White with a splash of colour. The tags pull out to say who the baby is ,,, not going to dsay to keep you guessing (Mike got it wrong!)

4 comments:

Sue said...

had to comment ,,,,,

I LOVE the circle LO

you are one brave lady has made me cry

love as ever xxxxxxx

Lisa said...

Oh Steph, your LO is amazing. So beautiful and really special {hug}. As for spot the difference, I can't join in cos I already know the answer ;o) x

Em said...

Steph your first LO is so moving and so fab - you are an inspiration to us all xxx

As for the 2nd - OMG, shame on Mike that answer is WELL easy. I would tell you, but don't want to spoil it for others pmsl!

Hazel said...

Gorgeous LOs, Steph. The wedding one is so special. And as for your cherubs, awwwww