Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 8 October 2007

Canvas of Mum - inspired by Tracie Hudson

Saw a totally stunning LO by Tracie Hudson over on Bad Girls and it was the inspiration I needed to do this canvas of Mum. I know it's the same photo but I love it! Mum hated having her photo taken and Dad managed to get this lovely shot. Huge Thank you to Tracie.

6 comments:

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

I have to say i personally find these too much for me to deal with, (hence my avoiding talking about it this weekend!) but i really really love this one. Nice one.

Steph said...

Sorry - not meant to upset you - we all deal in different ways - this is mine xxxxx

Sue said...

wow

totally gorgeous AND BG again xxxx

Lisa said...

Steph, you know how much I love this (and also how sad I am when it comes to BG lol - nearly as sad as Sue!).

And sometimes I think creativity and grief can be good partners. When it is hard to talk about how you are feeling, it is sometimes easier to express it in other ways. Like you say, each person deals with it in different ways. Love to you both xxx

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

steph, don't get me wrong, i love the things you do, especially mum related, but i just don't feel i can talk about them, you know?

I know i've said that to you already, but i wanted to make sure you understood what i meant!

PLH - Peace love 'n' hugs!

Steph said...

I do xxx