Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 18 October 2007

Scary biscuits!

Spent a fab day with Sue yesterday lots of chatting, tea and crafting! Here is what I spent most of the day doing. After making Glenn the mini book of Dylan one of friends at work saw it and asked me to do one for her sister in law! It's all done I just hope she likes it! First time I have ever done something for someone I don't know!
I made a little box to put it in too. SCARY BISCUITS!

6 comments:

Hazel said...

I'm sure she'll adore it - beautifully made. Glad you enjoyed your day with Sue (just been reading her blog) - next time, just stop the clock!

Carol said...

what a fab album steph. Sounds like you both had a great day x

Lisa said...

Wow she will love it! Love the black and white and the box is cool too ;o) x

Sue said...

scarey biscuits!!! what is THAT all about?


Finished result IS FAB

xxxxxx

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

She did indeed love it, so much so she wanted to pay more than agreed for it!!

Nice, and i am now officially your "Crimp" (Craft Pimp)

Kathy said...

I love this Steph, that colour combo looks fab