Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 22 January 2008

365 Day Challenge - 22

This weeks prompts are all from films.
Prompt 22: There's no place like home - Wizard of Oz
I took one of just the house and then one around the idea of home is where the heart is - it didn't quite come out like I'd hope.Then I saw the photo taken by Shirley http://createaway-shirley.blogspot.com/ which I absolutly love and was inspired to try something similar.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Love all the photos and great that I have inspired you. That is what it is all about, sharing ideas and having fun :)

knitkath said...

Great pic, love that idea!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Great piccys. Love them all...well done