Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 31 January 2008

365 Days Challenge - 31

Prompt 31 "Me and my shadow
We're closer than pages that stick in a book
We're closer than ripples that play in a brook
Strolling down the avenue
Wherever you find him, you'll find me,
just look Closer than a miser or the bloodhound's to Liza
Me and my shadow"
Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr

5 comments:

knitkath said...

Lovely pic, did you have fun playing?

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous picture Steph :D

Shirley said...

Well done Steph, looks like you had some fun today :)

Shirley said...

Well done Steph, looks like you had some fun today :)

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

i really like this 365 challenge steph!

I'm totally gonna jump on the bandwagon.....hope you don't mind!?