Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 27 January 2008

365 Days Challenge - 26 & 27

Prompt 27: You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?" - Dirty HarryPrompt 26: "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow." - To have and have not.
Went up to London yesterday and was stood waiting for the bus to the train station - sun shining, ipod in, nobody but me to worry about - it was great! Kept laughing at myself though! Hard to whistle and laugh at the same time!

3 comments:

knitkath said...

Great pics, wish I could whistle!

Shirley said...

Love both the photos but must admit to breaking into a grin when I saw the whistle one :)

willowthewysp said...

Fabby pics!