Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 17 January 2008

365 Day Challenge

I have been umming and ahhhing about doing this 365 challenge.
http://scrappingangelsuk.typepad.com/365_days/ I have seen similar ones one flickr and thought it was a cool idea. anyway Lisa has inspired mye to join in so today I have been playing catch up! I have made a journal for them to go in using the new BD Two scoops paper (thanks Sue for my sudden liking of BG, that's 4 ranges I now have!)I won't bore you (if there is indeed anyone actually there!) with them all but here are my fav so far.
Prompt 1: "A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charles ChaplainPrompt 2: "I´m gonna make a change, For once in my life,It´s gonna feel real good, Gonna make a difference, Gonna make it right, I'm starting with the man in the mirror" - Micheal JacksonPrompt 6 : Hold out your hands to feel the luxury of the sunbeams. - Helen KellerPrompt 7: Look back and smile on perils past. - Sir Walter ScottPrompt 8 : “The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!” - Coco ChanelBlack is my colour of choice with a hint of Red, Pink or Bling!
Prompt 9: Take time every day to do something ridiculous. - Philipa WalkerI play peek a boo with Ollie alot and as it turns out I do look ridiculous!
Prompt 12: Savor life's tiny delights---a crackling fire, a glorious sunset, a hug from a child, a walk with a friend, a cup of soup, a kiss behind the ear. - John AnthonyMy delight is surfing the web when the boys are in bed. complete escapism from the world - I enter cyber space and time disappears.
Prompt 14:"Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work.” - Bette Davis Attempting the impossible - keeping the house clean and tidy. With the boys and me a "mess Monster (according to Will and Daddy!) this is a near impossible task but it would make for a happier less stressed house if I can do it!
Prompt 15: "Make rest and refreshment a necessity, not a luxury." - Dan ZadraPrompt 16: "You, whose day it is, get out your rainbow colors and make it beautiful." - Traditional Nootka songThe colour in my world today - I painted my toes!

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Great news that you have joined in the challenge. Love your photos look forward to seeing the ones you post for the rest of the year :)

knitkath said...

Wow you've been busy playing catch up, love your pics!

Sue said...

ooooo Steph you have caught up some fab piccies there

and goodness only knows how anyone could not love BG

oooo and have filled your (my) frame tis on my blog


http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Barbara said...

Love the photos. I have taken the photo on the actual day so far. Not sure about yesterday's though so may do that again.

Also enjoyed reading the rest of your blog.

Mary B said...

You have some wonderful photographs there and I love how you are doing this and managed to catch up welcome on board the 365 Challenge train lol

Em said...

WOW Steph you are doing a FAB job Mrs!

How clever are you with the B&W photo and red tow nails??? OMG did you do that yourself?? I will of course be taking advantage of your skills Mrs in the future *wink* xxxxxx